Welcome to Summer Session!
Summer courses at UW-Waukesha are a great choice for:
- Students at 4-year colleges who spend summers in or near Waukesha (our credits transfer)
- Recent high school graduates who want to get a head start on college
- Current UW-Waukesha students
The online searchable course schedule is now available. Registration begins on March 1. Multiple sessions are offered from May through August, including 3-week, 4-week, 6-week, and 8-week sessions. When viewing the online course schedule, click on the name of the course to see the dates the course is being offered.
How To Register
Registration begins March 1. Current students should register for the summer term in PRISM.
Students not currently attending UW-Waukesha should follow the following procedure:
- Apply as a special student (no fee required)
- You will receive two emails within 3-5 business days with your admission information, including PRISM and email login steps, summer enrollment information, Tuition, fees, drop deadline information and steps for placement testing, if needed.
- Register for courses on PRISM (no advanced tuition deposit required)
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student
For more information about admissions, advising and registration for summer session courses, call Student Affairs at (262) 521-5040
New students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for summer and the 2016-2017 FAFSA if they plan to return in the fall/spring.
All current students should watch their e-mail for a special summer financial aid application that they will need to complete to find out if they are eligible for summer aid.