Summer courses at UW-Waukesha are a great choice for:
- Students at 4-year colleges who spend summers in or near Waukesha (our credits transfer)
- Recent high school graduates who want to get a head start on college
- Current UW-Waukesha students
The online searchable course schedule is now available. Registration begins on March 2. Multiple sessions are offered from May through August, including 3-week, 4-week, 6-week, and 8-week sessions. When viewing the online course schedule, click on the name of the course to see the dates the course is being offered.
How To Register
Registration begins March 2. Current UW-Waukesha students should register for the summer term in PRISM.
Students not currently attending UW-Waukesha should follow the following procedure:
- Apply as a special student (no fee required)
- You will receive two emails within 3-5 business days with your admission information, including PRISM and email login steps, summer enrollment information, Tuition, fees, and drop deadline informationand steps for placement testing, if needed.
- Register for courses on PRISM (no advanced tuition deposit required)
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student.
Add and Drop Deadlines
The add deadline is the last day you may enroll in a course.
The drop/audit deadline is the last day to drop a class or change to audit.
The last day to withdraw and owe nothing is the day before the session begins. Visit the Tuition & Fees page for more information.
|Session||Add Deadline||Drop/Audit Deadline|
May 26 – June 12, 2015
|May 27, 2015||June 8, 2015|
June 8 – July 3, 2015
|June 10, 2015||June 24, 2015|
July 6 – July 31, 2015
|July 8, 2015||July 22, 2015|
May 26 –July 3, 2015
|May 29, 2015||June 22, 2015|
June 15 – July 25, 2015
|June 19, 2015||July 10, 2015|
June 8 – July 31, 2015
|June 12, 2015||July 10, 2015|
Any student that does not attend the first class meeting of a session without notifying the professor may be dropped from the course. Any student not attending the first meeting of all courses within a particular session without notifying the professors will be withdrawn and assessed a $50 late/withdrawal fee.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page for more information. In addition to the cost of tuition, you'll find payment deadlines and policies on this page.