Winterim courses at UW-Waukesha are a great choice for:
- Students at 4-year colleges who spend winter break in or near Waukesha
- Current UW-Waukesha students
UW-Waukesha will not be offereing a face-to-winter session this year. However, our Online program does have courses. The online searchable course schedule is now available and registration is open.
How To Register
Current UW-Waukesha students should register for the Winterim term in PRISM.
Students not currently attending UW-Waukesha should follow this procedure:
- Apply as a special student (no fee required) to UW Colleges Online (if taking an Online class for winterim only)
- Receive confirmation of application an email through email
- Register for courses on PRISM
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page for more information. In addition to the cost of tuition, you'll find payment deadlines and policies on this page.
Students attending 4-year University of Wisconsin campuses can use the Transfer Information System to determine how UW Colleges courses will transfer to their institution.