Winterim courses at UW-Waukesha are a great choice for:
- Students at 4-year colleges who spend winter break in or near Waukesha
- Current UW-Waukesha students
The online searchable course schedule is now available and registration is open.
How To Register
Current UW-Waukesha students should register for the summer term in PRISM.
Students not currently attending UW-Waukesha should follow this procedure:
- Apply as a special student (no fee required)
- Receive a letter/email within 3-5 business days with your PRISM login information
- Register for courses on PRISM (no enrollment deposit required)
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page for more information. In addition to the cost of tuition, you'll find payment deadlines and policies on this page.
Students attending 4-year University of Wisconsin campuses can use the Transfer Information System to determine how UW-Waukesha courses will transfer to their institution.