Winterim courses at UW-Waukesha are a great choice for:
- Students at 4-year colleges who spend winter break in or near Waukesha
- Current UW-Waukesha students
The online searchable course schedule is now available and registration is open. Classes start January 5, 2015 and run through January 16, 2015
How To Register
Current UW-Waukesha students should register for the Winterim term in PRISM.
Students not currently attending UW-Waukesha should follow this procedure:
- Apply as a special student (no fee required)
- Receive a letter/email within 3-5 business days with your PRISM login information
- Register for courses on PRISM (no enrollment deposit required)
Note: Financial aid cannot be used to pay for courses if you're enrolled as a special student.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the Tuition & Fees page for more information. In addition to the cost of tuition, you'll find payment deadlines and policies on this page. Please review the attached document for additional fee, due date and refund information.
|Resident Tuition||Non-resident Tuition||Resident Audit|
Students attending 4-year University of Wisconsin campuses can use the Transfer Information System to determine how UW-Waukesha courses will transfer to their institution.