The Academic Success Center offers free workshops, classroom visits, and advising appointments to help students develop their study strategies. Please contact Katie Press at (262) 521-5009 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a class visit or advising appointment.
- Starting Your Semester Off Right & Staying Organized
- Fighting Procrastination with Time Management Strategies
- Note-taking Strategies
- Career Exploration
- Active Reading Strategies
- To Drop or Not to Drop? How to figure out if you should withdraw or audit a course...
- Developing Final Exam Study Plans