30 MINUTE ONE ON ONE
appointments encouraged, walk ins welcomed
M-Th 9am - 2pm; F 9am - 1pm
Can't make it to campus? Upload your paper to our Online Writing Lab and get feedback via email in 2-3 days.
When asked what the most helpful part of a writing tutorial session was, student writers said:
- Having to read my paper out loud, which I probably wouldn't have done on my own.
- Being able to ask questions that I've come across in my English course.
- Having the tutors help me in deciding how to incorporate more evidence. Having them listen to my essay and make comments on it also helped. I appreciated the compliments and the advice on my writing.
- The suggestion of different sources and instances in history that I could use to base my papers off of, as well as guide my paper further as I was lost as to where to go.
- The student to student feedback.
- I got a good look at what my writing is and can be.
Have you been to the Writing Center?
Click here to give your feedback.