All students taking an online class through the UW Colleges must contact the UW-Waukesha Computer Center (email@example.com) to make arrangements for proctored exams; please use your student e-mail account.
The Library will proctor exams for students taking credit outreach classes with the University of Wisconsin Extension only. All other students are encouraged to use the UW-Milwaukee Testing Center which, for a fee, will proctor exams for other colleges and universities.
- We will schedule exams only when one or more Library staff member is working.
- All exams must be completed at least one half-hour before closing.
- A quiet area will be provided but a staff member cannot remain with the student while the exam is taken nor return in mid-exam to read another set of instructions to the student.
- Library staff will verify a photo ID, enforce any time limits provided, and ensure any closed/open book requirements.
- Special testing arrangements may be made for students enrolled in collaborative campus programs such as the UW-Milwaukee College Connection Program.