All students taking an online class through the UW Colleges must contact the UW-Waukesha Computer Center (wakit at uwc.edu) to make arrangements for proctored exams.
The Library will proctor exams for students taking credit outreach classes with the University of Wisconsin Extension only. All other students are encouraged to use the UW-Milwaukee Testing Center which, for a fee, will proctor exams for other colleges and universities.
- We will schedule exams only when one or more Library staff member is working.
- All exams must be completed at least one half-hour before closing.
- A quiet area will be provided but a staff member cannot remain with the student while the exam is taken nor return in mid-exam to read another set of instructions to the student.
- Library staff will verify a photo ID, enforce any time limits provided, and ensure any closed/open book requirements.
- Special testing arrangements may be made for students enrolled in collaborative campus programs such as the UW-Milwaukee College Connection Program.