Writing Center Peer Tutoring Hours
Appointments encouraged, walk ins welcome.
Can't make it during our open hours? Upload your paper to our Online Writing Lab and get feedback via email.
March 13-17, Writing Tutors will be in the library to meet with students on a walk in basis (12:00-1:00). No appointment needed.
When asked what the most helpful part of a writing tutorial session was, student writers said:
- Having to read my paper out loud, which I probably wouldn't have done on my own.
- Being able to ask questions that I've come across in my English course.
- Having the tutors help me in deciding how to incorporate more evidence. Having them listen to my essay and make comments on it also also helped. I appreciated the compliments and the advice on my writing.
- Suggestion of different sources and instances in history that I could use to base my papers off of, as well as guide my paper further as I was lost as to where to go.
- The student to student feedback.
- I got a good look at what my writing is and can be.
Have you been to the Writing Center?
Click here to give your feedback.