The Solution Center is a great place to start for questions about UW-Waukesha. The staff is here to help you reach your academic and non-academic goals. Feel free to to call, email, or stop in to get the information and assistance you need.
Located in the Commons, the Solution Center includes all functions of recruitment, admissions, financial aid, accessibility services, veteran services, academic advising and testing services.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Summer walk-in hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Walk-in hours for September 19 through October 28 will be Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- From Monday, August 22nd through Wednesday, September 14th walk-in hours will be 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.and 2 - 4 p.m.
- Call for appointments at 262-521-5040
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Solution Center Services
We work to make your college experience work for you! The Solution Center Office is the place for:
- Financial Aid
- Scholarship sources
- Registration for classes
- Academic advising
- Transfer Information
- Enrollment/Degree Verification
- Graduation Information
For more information, of if you would like to come for a visit and a campus tour, contact us.