Want to learn more about all UW-Waukesha has to offer? Complete our Interest Form, or register to attend one of our Campus Preview events. We look forward to helping you get started on your university degree at UW-W!
This is the best event for high-school juniors and seniors and their parents to:
- Learn what UW-Waukesha has to offer
- Receive information about admission and financial aid
- Meet current students
- Speak to faculty and advisors one-on-one about majors and course offerings
- Tour the campus
Dates to Attend
- Saturday, February 6, 2016 9:00am - 11:30am - Contact us for availability
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:00pm - 3:30pm - Register Today!
- Monday, June 27, 2016 6:00pm - 8:30pm
To sign up for a Campus Preview please complete the College Preview registration form. Be sure to select UW-Waukesha in the Location search to view a full list of upcoming events.
University Show & Tell
This is a great event for a busy prospective student and family to attend. It will include a short information session followed by a campus walking tour. Students will receive information about UW-Waukesha, admissions and financial aid.
To sign up for a University Show and Tell please complete the Show and Tell registation form. Be sure to select UW-Waukesha in the Location search to view a full list of upcoming events.
Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences
The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree is a degree completion program that benefits adult students, employers, and the community. The BAAS degree can be earned right here at UW-Waukesha in collaboration with UW-Parkside. Come learn more about this exciting program at one of our information sessions:
- Monday, December 14, 2015 5:00-6:00pm
The Open House event is a great visit opportunity for adult students. If it does not fit into your schedule, you can meet with the advisor for adult students. Call (262) 521-5041 to schedule an appointment, or visit the Returning Adult Students page.
- Wednesday, December 15, 2015 5:00-7:00pm
Click here to view our latest High School Counselor Newsletter