Eleven UW-Waukesha student athletes will be inducted into the Cougar Hall of Fame on Saturday, February 11, 2017. According to Athletic Director, Adam Ligocki, the ceremony takes place at 4:30pm (after the 3pm men’s basketball game and just prior to the women’s game at 5pm). General eligibility for the honor requires Cougar athletes to have played a minimum of two years for UW-Waukesha, maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA and provided a significant impact to the program. Induction into the Hall of Fame has occurred on a biennial basis since 2001. Inductees’ names are displayed on a plaque located near the campus gymnasium.
This year’s inductees all played basketball while attending UW-Waukesha and include:
- Leah (Euper) Armstrong, Wauwatosa (2008-2010)
- Alyssa Behm, Muskego (2008-2010)
- Ashley Berry, Watertown (2007-2009)
- Melyssa Hagen, Menomonee Falls (2008-2010)
- Alyssa Krueger, New Berlin (1999-2000)
- Josh Mayberry, Waukesha (2010-2012)
- Jordan (Bohlman) Nelson, Burlington (2009-2011)
- Chris Prushiek, New Berlin (2010-2012)
- Jeff Torosian, New Berlin (1986-1988)
- Matt Vraney, Milwaukee (2010-2012)
- Mary Cunnigham-Watts, Milwaukee (2008-2010)
UW-Waukesha, the largest campus of the University of Wisconsin Colleges, is located at 1500 N. University Drive in Waukesha. The campus is a member of the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference (WCC), with athletic teams in basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis and volleyball. Athletes travel throughout the state of Wisconsin to compete with other UW Colleges as well as non-conference college teams. For more information, visit waukesha.uwc.edu or email: email@example.com.