For Students

Accessibility Services

UW-Waukesha strives to meet the needs of all our students. Direct questions about accessibility services to the Office of Student Affairs. Visit the accessibility services page on the UW Colleges administrative website to learn more about accessibility services and policies that apply to all UW Colleges campuses.

Health & Wellness

The University provides a range of services to support student health and wellness including alcohol and drug educationand counseling services. Students who aren't already covered through a family member's policy are encourged to sign up for health insurance.

Returning Adult Students

UW-Waukesha welcomes adult students. At UW-Waukesha, we've helped lots of adults achieve their goals and dreams. Whether you seek a new or enhanced career, want to take a course for intellectual enrichment or something in-between, you can do it and we can help.

Enrollment Services Office

The Enrollment Services Office assists students with: admissions, financial aid, scholarships, veterans' affairs, registration, student records, new student orientation and placement testing. Special programs and/or services are available for adult students, multicultural students and students with disabilities.

Student Handbook & Policies

As a UW-Waukesha student, you have certain rights and responsibilities respecting your relationship with your fellow students and the University. The rules, regulations and policies you will find in this booklet are intended to foster an environment of mutual respect for you and your fellow students and to enhance the educational environment of your campus. Here you will find information about federal and state laws, UW System and UW Colleges regulations, policies and procedures that pertain to you and your life on campus.

Student Handbook

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

Please see the Policies section in the UW Colleges Catalog for information about academic policies.

Voting Guide

Voting is both a right and a responsibility for an engaged citizen. The University of Wisconsin Colleges encourages everyone to exercise the right to vote.

  • To answer the most frequently asked questions about registration, voter ID, residency and other requirements, please go to the University of Wisconsin System Voting Guide website.
  • For the most up-do-date and comprehensive information about voting in Wisconsin, visit the Government Accountability Board’s website.
  • To register or to determine where to vote in Waukesha County, please contact Kathleen O. Novack at 262-548-7010.
  • For information on obtaining an enrollment verification letter please contact Student Affairs.

Wireless Printing

Please visit the wireless network page for more information.