UWM at Waukesha Continuing Education is proud to offer many options of online professional development certificates.
New to online learning? It’s easy and convenient!
How it works:
- Participation is completely open to your schedule; each week, a lesson will be released. Once it’s released, you will be able to access it anywhere and anytime with any computer!
- In the online classroom, your lessons will be posted in lecture format with slides, audio lectures, and videos. At the end of each lesson, take a short quiz to test your knowledge!
- Discussions and questions will be opened up for all students taking the course. You can post written comments in the online discussion to be viewed by your fellow online learners and your instructor. Your instructor will log in at least once a day to join in on the questions and discussions.
- Many courses have a reading aspect that is to be completed as part of the lesson. Don’t worry – these are also open to your schedule!
- Access your class 24/7!
Additional Online Career Training Courses Include:
- CCTP-Administrative Assistant Professional Program
- Human Resource Management Associate Program
- Principles of Marketing
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- CCTP-Mental Health Technician Professional Program
- Nutrition & Fitness Professional Program
- Web Design
- Medical Billing & Coding Professional Program
- CCTP-Veterinary Assistant Professional Program
- Microsoft® Office (MOS) 2016
- CCTP-Teacher’s Aide Professional Program
- Event Planning & Management
- AND SO MANY MORE!!
Driven by evidence-based leadership trainings across three certificates, the Inclusive Leadership Series is expertly designed to empower managers and those aspiring to serve in supervisory roles with the skills needed to communicate authentically, to think critically, and to inspire positive, productive change in the employees that they oversee in today’s global workplace.
In a multigenerational, culturally diverse workforce, issues in communication make strong leadership more valuable than ever, but how can you ensure that your team is in the right hands?
That’s where we come in. The Inclusive Leadership Series will help you:
- Solve conflict creatively, constructively, and fairly
- Understand how productivity is affected by unconscious bias and emotional intelligence
- Harness the power of effective negotiation skills
- Give and receive feedback constructively
- Learn personal accountability
- Transition from leading self to leading others
The Inclusive Leadership Series includes three certificate programs:
- Workplace Conflict Analysis and Mediation Certificate
- Expert Business Communication Certificate
- Performance Coaching and Leading Teams Certificate
Take a few classes or complete each certificate. Classes are online and/or hybrid to allow you the flexibility you need to manage your busy schedule!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are honored to offer this collaborative program with UW-Parkside Continuing Education. Completion of each module will earn a competency certificate and badge in the Inclusive Leadership series and can be applied toward a certificate in Expert Business Communication.
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to providing you with the tools you need to reach your professional goals. One of the most exciting trends in career training is the digital badge movement. Now you can earn a digital badge for each competency you successfully complete that you can proudly display on your resume, in an email to a potential employer, or in your social media profile on LinkedIn, Facebook and elsewhere.
A digital badge is a shareable micro-credential linked to the university that validates your knowledge or skills. They can be collected to showcase your competency and boost your resume or LinkedIn profile, and other social media outlets.