Take a look at the credit outreach opportunities that are available through Continuing Education!
Summer 2017 Organic Chemistry Boot Camp details just announced!
Date at UW Waukesha: Tuesday, May 30-June 9th (10 full days including Saturday, June 3rd, No class Sunday, June 4)
Tuition: Resident: $795.00 or Non-resident $995.00
- Email Rebecca Rucker indicate your interest (which dates) and list in order your three desired locations.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you specifying the location that is holding a seat for you. The email will include further instructions for applying and how to complete the Terms and Conditions (TAC) form.
- Once your application is completed and you accept the TAC agreement, contact Rebecca Rucker so she can verify registration is complete.
- Tuition payment can be submitted online by webcheck or credit card.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. If all sites are full at the time we receive your email inquiry, your name will be added to our master waiting list. If space becomes available, you will be notified and the process noted above will follow.
UW-Waukesha Continuing Education prides itself on being active in our community by offering many different outreach options.
Customized Business Training
Are you looking for training solutions for employees of your business or non-profit organization? Are you a professional needing to advance your career? Maybe you are a small business needing to market your company on a shoestring budget? Continuing Education can help! Today’s marketplace and economy are challenging. We can help you combat the obstacles that might be in your way.
Businesses and Non-profits
Empower your employees. Commit to ongoing education and training. It is one of the best investments you can make yielding numerous benefits:
- Increased employee motivation
- Reduced employee turnover
- Increased job satisfaction and employee morale
- Enhanced company image and potential recruitment tool
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
Contact us today to develop your customized plan.
Contact Holly Wehrhahn, Interim Director or phone .
Higher Ed in HS
Continuing Education offers high school students the chance to earn college credit. We have worked with several area high schools to provide credit outreach opportunities. If you are interested in receiving more information on offering credit outreach in your high school, please contact Holly Wehrhahn at 262-521-5460.
Continuing Education offers an ACT prep course for high school students. This course includes the ACT Pre-test and Post-test as well as personalized instruction. This course is offered several times a year. Please check out the Youth programs page for more information.
2017 Paving the Path to College
See our Paving the Path page for more information and how to register.
See the Special Events page for information about our GEMS and STEM programs.