How to Register
- Click the Register link under your class description or go the registration website.
- Mail. Indicate which course you wish to register for, and mail your check to the CE office. Don’t forget to include your contact information! Name, phone number, mailing address, and email address (if applicable) are required.
- Phone us at 262-521-5460. Registration can be taken over the phone with a credit card during our regular office hours.
- Fax. Indicate the course you would like to register for, your contact information, and your credit card number to the Continuing Education office.
- Walk-in. Register in-person by coming to the Continuing Education office at the UW-Waukesha campus. Credit cards, cash, and check are accepted in-person.
View our complete administrative policies and procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to purchase a textbook or any supplies for my course?
Textbook and supply information is listed with the class description on the Continuing Education website.
How do I find out where my classroom is?
Class details can be accessed on our website under “Registration Information.” You can also call our office for course information.
I’m not sure where I should park. Do I need a pass?
Directions to campus and a campus map are available on the web under “Registration Information.” Parking passes are not required after 4:00pm on weekdays, or on weekends.
I didn’t receive an email confirmation for my class, is it running?
If you did not receive a confirmation for your course, please call Continuing Education for assistance.
How will I know if my class is cancelled due to weather?
If the campus is open, CE will hold classes. CE will make every effort to contact students in the event of a cancellation. If a student elects to not attend due to weather, no voucher or refund will be given.
Is there any discount available for seniors?
We offer a 5% discount for anyone over 62. The discount cannot be used for any trips or travel opportunities (including field trips), online courses, or credit classes. Please call Continuing Education to register and receive a discount.
I won’t be able to attend a course I registered for, how do I cancel my enrollment?
If you cancel 72 hours or more ahead of the class start date, a voucher will be issued to you. If less than 72 hours’ notice is given, you will not be eligible to receive a voucher. No refunds will be given. Vouchers are not issued for and cannot be used towards food, trips, online, or credit courses.
Can I receive credits for Continuing Education courses?
Please contact the office for information regarding Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
I would like to support Continuing Education. Does CE accept monetary donations?
Yes! All monetary donations are appreciated and go towards Continuing Education’s Program Fund. We rely on donations to help us provide quality programs for the community. Please call the office or visit our website for more details!