This is the best event for high school juniors and seniors and their parents to:
- Learn what UW-Waukesha has to offer.
- Receive information about admission and financial aid.
- Meet current students.
- Speak to faculty and advisors one-on-one about majors and course offerings.
- Tour the campus.
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
Please note: The Event will begin in the Commons Lounge. Please park in Lot 4 or on University Drive and enter through the main doors of the Commons Building.