Where do I get my ID?
- Ask at the Library Information Desk
Who can get an ID?
- UW-Waukesha Students (student IDs are covered by the registration fees you pay when you first enroll; subsequent IDs cost $3.00)
- UW-Waukesha faculty and staff
- Campus vendors (contact the campus Computer Center for assistance)
When can I get an ID?
- Fall & Spring Terms: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Summer term: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What do I use my student ID for?
- Check out Library materials
- Use the Campus Fitness Center (Fieldhouse)
- Attend campus events - plays, sporting events, lectures, etc. - without charge
- Student discounts at area businesses
Can I use my Waukesha student ID to vote?
Currently UW-Waukesha student IDs are not compliant with the 2016 Wisconsin voter ID law, however, if you would like to be able to use your campus ID to vote, you can get a voting-compliant ID in the Enrollment Services office. We anticipate that in the near future UW-Colleges IDs will be voter ID-compliant.
What forms of ID can be used to vote in Wisconsin's elections?
We recommend that you consult the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board website for information on new voting requirements and acceptable forms of ID for voting in Wisconsin.