Where do I get my ID?
- Ask at the Library Information Desk
Who can get an ID?
- UW-Waukesha Students (student IDs are covered by the registration fees you pay when you first enroll; subsequent IDs cost $3.00)
- UW-Waukesha faculty and staff
- Campus vendors (contact the campus Computer Center for assistance)
When can I get an ID?
- Fall & Spring Terms: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Summer term: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What do I use my Student ID for?
- Check out Library materials
- Use the Campus Fitness Center (Fieldhouse)
- Attend campus events - plays, sporting events, lectures, etc. - without charge
- Student discounts at area businesses