When you enroll at UWM at Waukesha, you'll begin coursework for more than 200 majors offered through the University of Wisconsin System. Focus on business, education, computer science, music, engineering, pre-nursing and more. Take classes that interest you, and when you're considering transferring, talk to your advisor about declaring a major.
Visit the Starting a Major page on the UW Colleges website for more information about majors.
Fill out this form to declare or change your major.
Get a Degree or Certificate
With our associate degree, bachelor's degree options, certificates and emphases, we offer multiple academic paths to meet your needs.
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS) degree – Earn your AAS, fulfilling UW's system-wide general education requirements.
- Emphases – While earning your AAS, take coursework concentrated in a specific field or area of study.
- UW System's Flexible Option– Earn a competency-based degree on your time.
- Bachelor's Degree Options – Earn your bachelor's degree locally with one of several collaborative degree programs.
- Certificate Programs – Increase your knowledge in certain fields with our certificate programs.
Please see the Transfer pages for complete details about our Guaranteed Transfer Program and other transfer options in Wisconsin and elsewhere.