- Explore your academic and career goals.
- Select classes that promote your progress toward your degree.
- Choose classes that help you to explore your interests, identify your eventual major, or identify courses needed for a major already chosen.
- Build a class schedule that balances your homework and class load.
- Connect with a knowledgeable professional in your chosen field.
The university offers a variety of advising services to assist students in meeting their academic, career, and/or personal needs. How you access an advisor depends upon whether you are a new freshman, transfer or reentry student.
Contact Your Advisor (by last name):
Contact Your Advisor:
When is Advising Available?
Appointments: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- To make an appointment please call 262-521-5040
- ALEKS Math Information
- GPA Calculator
- Guaranteed Transfer Program
- Placement Test Interpretation Charts
- Transfer Information System (TIS)
- UW Help
- Advising for the Associate Degree
- Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
- Active Knowledge of Advising Materials
- Math 108 Transfer Guides
- Honors Program
- UW Colleges Catalog