Enrollment for Winterim session at The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee at Waukesha is underway. Offered January 4 through January 25, the accelerated three-week session allows current students as well as college students home on break, the opportunity to fulfill degree requirements and lessen their regular semester course load.
Classes are available in-person as well as online. All credits earned during the session are transferrable to any state four-year university.
The three-credit Winterim classes at the Waukesha campus include:
- ANT 350 –Introduction to Medical Anthropology: Health & Healing, ES/SS
- ART 175 – World of Art – Images/Objects/Ideas
- BIO 184 – Biology of Human Sexuality and Reproduction
- CTA 103 – Introduction to Public Speaking
- PHY 248 – Biomedical Ethics
- PHY 110 – Physics for the Health Sciences
Course descriptions and more details are available at http://waukesha.uwc.edu/winterim.
For more information on applying, registering or to meet with an advisor, call 262-521-5200 or email email@example.com. The campus is located at 1500 N. University Drive in Waukesha.