UW-Colleges Southeast Region Continuing Education is proud to offer many options of online professional development certificates.
New to online learning? It’s easy and convenient!
How it works:
- Participation is completely open to your schedule; each week, a lesson will be released. Once it’s released, you will be able to access it anywhere and anytime with any computer!
- In the online classroom, your lessons will be posted in lecture format with slides, audio lectures, and videos. At the end of each lesson, take a short quiz to test your knowledge!
- Discussions and questions will be opened up for all students taking the course. You can post written comments in the online discussion to be viewed by your fellow online learners and your instructor. Your instructor will log in at least once a day to join in on the questions and discussions.
- Many courses have a reading aspect that is to be completed as part of the lesson. Don’t worry – these are also open to your schedule!
- Access your class 24/7!
Online Career Training Courses Include:
- CCTP-Administrative Assistant Professional Program
- Human Resource Management Associate Program
- Principles of Marketing
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- CCTP-Mental Health Technician Professional Program
- Nutrition & Fitness Professional Program
- Web Design
- Medical Billing & Coding Professional Program
- CCTP-Veterinary Assistant Professional Program
- Microsoft® Office (MOS) 2016
- CCTP-Teacher’s Aide Professional Program
- Event Planning & Management
- AND SO MANY MORE!!