UW-Milwaukee at Waukesha and Washington County Continuing Education knows that teachers never stop learning!!
What exactly is a flipped classroom? How do you develop a hybrid course? The classroom is ever changing and we have the professional development needed to provide you with the technology and tools to make you and your students successful! Our online training is convenient and available to you 24/7.
Training and Education Certificates and classes
- Certificate in Online Teaching
- Certificate in Teaching Adults
- Certified Online Instructor (COI)
- Certificate in Designing Webinars
- Certificate in Learning Styles
Training for K12 Teachers
- Gender in the Classroom
- Generational Learning Styles
- Online Learning and Teaching for K12 Teachers
- Social Media and Online Tools for K12 Teachers
- Students with ASD
- Substitute Teacher Preparation
- Using Cell Phones in the Classroom
We also offer online programs in Career Development in these areas:
- CCTP-Child Day Care Manager Professional Program
- CCTP-Treacher's Aide Professional Program
- Child Day Care Management Associate Program
- Child Day Care Management Expert Program
- Child Day Care Specialist Program
- Teacher's Aide Associate Program
- Teacher's Aide Specialist Program
- Child & Adolescent Development
- Child Care Worker
- Child Day Care Management
- Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Early Childhood Development
- Teacher's Aide
Do you need to fulfill DPI requirements?
Do you have a group of teachers for training?
Do you need on-site training?
Contact for on-site trainings!
Holly Wehrhahn, Continuing Education Director